What does "Creating an Integrated Web Strategy" mean?
1. Making the most of all of your communication efforts.
2. Organizationally getting teams together that would not normally work together . . . breaking down the silos.
3. Using one media to boost results of another and vice versa.
In order to maximize the impact of your charity’s message, it must be presented concisely, so it will get read; clearly, so it will be understood; creatively, so it will be remembered; and consistently, so it can guide people to self-discovery.Thank you Joseph for your wisdom. Here are the things to consider when integrating.
1. There is way too much competition for Mind Share.
2. More complex systems, technology is ever expanding options for communication.
3. Diversity in constituents, speaking to all the people all the time, the same way is over.
4. Ability to utilize the medium, wonderful tools are being created all the time for nonprofits to harness the power of the Internet.
5. Better return on your investment (ROI), Multi-Channels campaigns have been proven to increase results.
Step 69. Plan for Integration